25 YEARS GIVEAWAY
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Invisalign Australia Pty Limited (ABN 89 098 357 736) of Level 6, 154 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW 2065 (“Invisalign”).
- These terms and conditions set out how to participate in Invisalign’s 25 Years Giveaway to win one of 25 Invisalign limited edition aligner cases (“Competition”) (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, competition or promotion by Invisalign.
- A “Participant” is any person who takes part in this Competition. The Competition is only available to Australian residents aged 16 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees, directors, management and contractors of Invisalign and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Competition is void where prohibited by law.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain prior consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter, and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of Invisalign. Failure of an entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release under this clause 4 will invalidate the entrant’s entry.
- The Competition will be open from 08:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 13 June 2022 and will close at 17.00 (AEST) on Sunday 19 June 2022 (“Promotion Period”). 25 names will be randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period, with each receiving one Invisalign case in the design of their choice, current RRP $37.50. (“Prize”).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must share a photo of their Invisalign smile on either Facebook or Instagram, tag Invisalign Australia along with #HappyBirthdayInvisalign within the Promotional Period. All valid entries received will be placed into a random prize draw. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Participant.
- The random prize draw will take place at 10:00 (AEST) on Tuesday 21 June 2022 at Invisalign Australia, Level 6, 154 Pacific Highway, St Leonards. The winners will be notified by 17.00 (AEST) on Thursday 23 June 2022 in writing to the social media account used to share their photo.
- Prizes must be claimed by 17.00 (AEST) Thursday 30 June 2022, and will be sent to the winner by post. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond with their full name, address and design preference by the claim date, they will forfeit the prize and another random draw will be carried out.
- If the Prize is unclaimed, then an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on Tuesday 5 July 2022 at the same time and place as for the original draw. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified within two (2) business days.
- Any entry that fails to meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, fraudulent, or if they are forged or tampered with in any way.
- Multiple entries are not permitted, only one (1) entry is permitted per Participant. Invisalign’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Invisalign reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and any Participant (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Invisalign has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Invisalign's discretion. Failure by Invisalign to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Invisalign's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Invisalign, Invisalign reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
- Invisalign will deliver the prize via post within 28 days of the draw.
- Participants consent to Invisalign using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Invisalign.
- Invisalign is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Competition and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these official rules would contravene any statute or cause any part of these official rules to be void ("non-excludable guarantees"). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, Invisalign excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Further, Invisalign will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Competition or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram and all Participants release Facebook and/or Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Participants provide their information to Invisalign and not to Facebook and/or Instagram.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time and will be posted on the website [https://www.invisalign.com.au/promotions] (“Website”). Your continued participation in the Competition, after notice of a change has been provided on our Website, will be deemed acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
Invisalign treatment is a series of clear plastic removable orthodontic aligners that gently move patients’ teeth. An orthodontist or Invisalign trained dentist will be able to advise whether Invisalign treatment is right for you. You should always read and follow their directions for use.