INVISALIGN WEBINAR LUCKY DOOR PRIZE COMPETITION
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Invisalign Australia Pty Limited (ABN 89 098 357 736) of Suite 2.02, 6-8 Herbert Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065 (“Invisalign”).
- These terms and conditions set out how to participate in Invisalign’s webinar lucky door prize competition (“Competition”) (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, competition or promotion by Invisalign.
- A “Participant” is any person who takes part in this Competition.
- The Competition is only available to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”) . Employees, directors, management and contractors of Invisalign and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must register and attend the entire Sydney Invisalign Centre webinar on Tuesday 18 August 2020 (https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gngShjDsSBGtKsvuiiMr-Q) (“Webinar”). Attendance will be validated using the Zoom attendance register supplied to Invisalign at the end of the Webinar. All valid entries received will be placed into a random prize draw. The Webinar is open for registration from 17.00 (AEST) on 6 August 2020.
- The Competition will be open from 17.00 Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on Tuesday 18th August 2020 and will close at 18.00 (AEST) on Tuesday 18th August 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The first valid entry randomly drawn from all Webinar attendees received during the Promotion Period will receive a Virtual Mastercard gift card to the value of $100.00 (“Prize”). The virtual Mastercard card can only be used for shopping online at any merchant worldwide that accepts Mastercard. It cannot be used for face to face transactions at merchants, financial institutions or ATMs and is valid for 36 months from and including Tuesday 18 August 2020. For more information visit https://giftcardstore.com.au/product-category/virtual-mastercards/.
- The random prize draw will take place at 18.00 (AEST) on Tuesday 18th August 2020 at the Sydney Invisalign Centre, 350 George Street, Sydney 2000. The winner will be notified on Wednesday 19th August 2020 via telephone or email (“Winner”).
- The Prize will be emailed to the Winner on or before Thursday 20th August 2020.
- Any entry that fails to meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, fraudulent, or if they are forged or tampered with in any way.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Participant. Invisalign’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Invisalign reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and any Participant (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Invisalign has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Invisalign's discretion. Failure by Invisalign to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Invisalign's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash under any circumstances. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable under any circumstances.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Invisalign, Invisalign reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
- Invisalign will make reasonable efforts to deliver the Voucher to the Winner. Any part of any Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Participants consent to Invisalign using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Invisalign.
- Invisalign is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Competition and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Invisalign will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Competition or as a result of accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Where the Competition is communicated on Facebook and/or Instagram, Participants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram and all Participants release Facebook and/or Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Participants provide their information to Invisalign and not to Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Participants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Zoom Video Communications or Visacard and all Participants release Zoom Video Communications and Visacards and their associated companies from all liability arising from the competition.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPM/20/05372